The CS Professional examinations are conducted twice in the year i.e. in the month of June and December. The Qualification Criteria for taking up the CS professional exam is that students should have cleared the CS Executive Exam with required marks. Students who have cleared these exams with the following Qualifying Marks are awarded the qualification of a Company Secretary.
Professional Program ( new syllabus )
1. Advanced Company Law and Practice
2. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
3. Information Technology and Systems Audit
4. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
5. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence